Thursday, February 16, 2012

Opening The Blog and Podcast to Sponsors

Ladies and Gentlemen.
I am pleased to announce the opening of the althaitrip blog and podcast to sponsors. If you have an online business, I can post an ad on the right side of the blog (or make a special spot for you if you like) or announce your business on each podcast (I will make it sound good, I promise). Please post in the comments section or email me at althaitrippodblog@gmail.com for details.

For anyone else, I will, for the small fee of $5 per message, announce a shout out on the althaitrip.blogspot.com blog or podcast. I will say whatever you want as long as it does not contain profanity or things that are obviously offensive.

Help this guy upgrade equipment a small part at a time (and help to cover the near-approaching necessity to use an online subscription service for the podcast).

No comments:

Post a Comment