Friday, January 27, 2012

Welcome to the Blog!

Welcome to the AL Thai Trip blog! As many of you know (and the rest of you will now know), I will be heading to Thailand to teach English for nine months. In that time, I will experience a lot of cool things, and would like to share them with you all (or maybe just most of you; a couple of people may have slipped through the cracks).

While I don't mind typing, sometimes it is nice to have some kind of audio track available. I have created a podcast feed (still working out the kinks), and will be embedding the player in the blog (see, that's it below. Pretty snappy, eh?). This way I don't have to type all the time, and can post some other audio files (like music!).

Give it a try, see if you like it, and keep in mind that I will be on the lookout for some kind of intro song.


I hope you like it, that this is informative, and that you click on some of the ads around the border.

Thanks for checking this out, and post anything that you would like to see in the comments section!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love it! Maybe the Travel Channel will find this and will make you famous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Can't wait to hear more! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete