Thursday, February 16, 2012

A Few Pictures. That's all. No pomp. No Circumstance (I think I butchered that).

I figured that I would take a few minutes to post some photos on the blog here. Tommorrow Diep and Ms. Panom (or PBeem - her nickname is not Nut, sorry), will be taking me to "The Rose Garden." There is an elephant show as well as a lot of other things.

There may be some pictures that have to do with each other (wouldn't that be new).

No more fun talk. Let's get down to viweing pleasure.

The "Pata" or Central Mall. It's Big. It's Legit.

They knew I was coming

OSHA would have a fit

Suprisingly, no loss of electricity yet. I wonder how on earth they add to this. I don't have pictures of it, but sometimes these are bundled together with some kind of metal wire and lashed to metal handrails. If you don't watch where you are walking, sometimes an electrical line will brush your head. It's a scary thing.

The moon looked cool as I got off of the bus one day. I think this picture is framed nicely, eh?

Valentines was celebrated here. I cleaned up in class. Still waiting to eat that Snickers.

Pbeem and Diep took me down Utthayan Road. I will do some more research on this road, but it was really cool.

The road was lined with these awesome light fixtures. It was cool seeing them all in a road.

a cool house on that road

There was a market going on there, complete with Thai Boxing (yeah, I wanted to see, but was not about to take the bus BACK out there at night). It looked to me like the Jockey Lot, mostly because every other little market springs up near bigger buildings, and this one was as close to middle of nowhere as it gets. in Nakhom Pathom.

So that's it. No more for now. Hope that these pictures enriched your lives tenfold.

P.S. I figured out how to make pictures better. Andrew for the Win!

2 comments:

  1. Love picture is fabulous. Expect to see it at Warm Stone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it. I am not sure what Warm Stone is, but I will be glad to see it up at the Pond House.

      Delete