Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The first picture, and the most boring of all

I was grading papers, and realized that I was the last one in my part of the office, so I wanted to upload some pics of my work space.




So this is my little slice of heaven. Aside from the president, I am one of the few not working in a cubicle in a big room- nice, huh?

Diep made my name tag with my facebook picture - very nice.

I asked where I could print stuff, and the next thing I know, they are unplugging the big and fast printer from the main room, and bringing it back here. wow.

I have drawers and cabinets that I can lock. There is a kitchenette with private bathroom just next to my desk (the beige door on the lime green wall).

I am a fortunate dude for sure.

Back to grading papers!

6 comments:

  1. so those pictures wound up being small. Sorry bout that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes small but work! I see waymon is leaving the country also whwere is he going do you know? anywhere near you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will be sharing the condo. It will be interesting to say the least.
      He is teaching at RMUTP - very close to home.

      Delete
  3. So how'd you rate all the coolness?? Oh, and another quesiton... will Waymon be living with you in the small condo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, the air conditioning is very effective; the refrigerator is cold; the decor leaves something to be desired; the people are exceedingly friendly; What did you mean by coolness?

      And yes, Waymon is in the condo.

      Delete
  4. Nice! that will be cool to have someone there with you even if it is Waymon!

    ReplyDelete